Friday, June 5, 2009

The Perfect Golf Holidays to Make Retirement Fun

I had always loved to play golf; ever since I was young I followed the professional golf players, watched the masters and tried to emulate my favorite players.  I have always dreamed of playing golf on the professional circuit, but since I am nowhere near as good as the pros, I will have to settle for a lovely golf vacation and just live out my fantasies at some of the top golf destinations in the country.  I plan to take travel to Myrtle Beach in South Carolina and play golf at Arcadian Shores, Azalea Sands, Beachwood, Carolina National, Eaglenest, Glen Dornoch, Legends-Heritage Club, Meadowlands, Possum Trot, River Oaks and Waterway Hills just to name a few.  I found the perfect golf travelpackages through Golf Holidays and the prices were fantastic.

 I am also planning on enjoying some golf in Scotland as well, within the next year or two.  I plan on touring around and enjoying the best and most challenging golf courses in the world.  I haven’t treated myself to a vacation like this in years and I am truly looking forward to it.  In Scotland, I plan to visit such golf courses as Dundonald, Glasgow Gailes, Kilmarnock Barassie, Machrie, Machrihanish, Prestwick, Royal Toon-Old, Royal Troon-Portland, Shiskine, the Turnberry courses and Western Gailes, just to name a few.  I am so excited to finally have the opportunity to pursue my passion for golf and plan to take several golf vacations over the next few years and the company I will book with every time is Golf Holidays.

 My next stop would have to be an Ireland golf holiday.  Some of the top golf courses in Ireland are just waiting for me to discover them.  When I am visiting Ireland I plan to tee off at places like County Louth, Druids Glen, Druids Heath, Island Golf Club, Faithlegg, the K-club Palmer, Smurfit, Links Portmarnock, Portmarnock, Royal Dublin, Rosslare, Seapoint, the European Club and many other top golfing venues in the country.  I have a feeling I will be taking several more golf trips as long as I can find the best packages available at Golf Holidays, I plan to travel and enjoy my retirement.

 I also plan to take some golf trips around the United States, Golf Holidays offers packages to California, Arizona, the Carribean, Canada, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Mexico, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, Oregon, and international locations like Portugal and Spain.

No comments: